LOVER-BEAUTY FOR AUTUMN

10:48:00

 ¡Hello pretties! 💛

How are you? How do you carry this new normal? I still do not believe that we are in the middle of a pandemic and we have to adapt to another life.

Well, we are already entering the fall season, I love this season.

And from the hand of Lover Beauty website, I bring you some ideas that you will surely like a lot for this new season and the one to come.



On this page you can find all kinds of articles of clothing and at a very good price. For example, they have very cheap sweaters and cardigans. I think they are essential for now and it dress very well.

This is why in this post I have been inspired especially by this type of garment, because I find them super nice to wear and at the same time warm and shine.




Cardigan




Sweater




Sweater



 

Cardigan


Sweaters are a garment for day to day, work, classes, going out in the afternoon ... and they dress very well according to the way they are. For example, the second with ruffles seems very nice!

Each of the garments can be combined with different bottoms and for different events, both to go out at night and during the day. For example, I like long cardigans for pants, and short ones like the one in the first photo can be worn with a dress and tennis shoes. We would be very pretty!

Besides, a session that caught my attention was that they have garments with a very creative and striking print. Of course it is at a great price too. If you want to take a look, I leave the link so that you can access it directly. -> wholesale african clothing


Womens sweater dress, dresses are one of my favorite clothes, and especially if they are furry for this cold season. With stockings and boots you will look perfect to go out on the street.






What is your favorite autumn garment?




¡¡Nos vemos en el próximo post!!  💋









You Might Also Like

0 Deja tu opinión ¡es muy importante para mí!

Gracias por tu comentario :)

Popular Posts